2018-2019 Sport Premium Reporting
Dr Thomlinson’s 2018-19 School Sports Grant Allocation – £17080
Dr Thomlinson CofE Middle School published details of how we have spent our PE and sport premium funding for the 2018-19 Academic year.
Our online reporting will include:
- the amount of premium received
- a full breakdown of how it has been spent
- the impact the school has seen on pupils’ PE, physical activity, and sport participation and attainment
- how the improvements will be sustainable in the future
We are also required to publish the percentage of pupils within our year 6 cohort in the 2018 to 2019 academic year who met the national curriculum requirement to:
- swim competently, confidently and proficiently over a distance of at least 25 metres
- use a range of strokes effectively
- perform safe self-rescue in different water-based situations
Attainment data for year 6 pupils will also be provided from their most recent swimming lessons.
Liam Murtagh – Headteacher, Dr Thomlinson CofE Middle School